Saturday, August 27, 2005

update
Felt like doing something productive so I thought a post on this here ole blog would suffice. I'm kind of a waste today. Went to a friend's party last night -- he sort of got evicted from this sweet pad in the South End (oh evil, evil gentrification) and had one "Last Hurrah". I haven't done very much drinking lately (especially compared with the start of the summer) and got kinda (really) drunk. Walked home. On the way home I decided it would be a very good idea to take my bra off. Yes, on the street. WTF. I totally thought I was alone until a cough from the dark startled me out of my delusions. I ignored it and thought, well, this is a city after all. I'm probably never going to see that person again.

It's now 3:30 and I haven't done anything really productive except send out a few emails to people who are on this volunteer orientation project thingie. I'm going to try and go to the gym. I hope my hangover doesn't make me throw up in the pool. I hope this idiotic entry doesn't make you throw up either.

No comments: