Thursday, August 25, 2005

thought
I ran into my TKD instructor in the library. He's an alum of the law school and teaches the TKD classes for the university. I trained with him for a few months last year. He was very kind to me today and extended the invitation to train with him again -- something he didn't do the last time I ran into him at the gym. I think it may have had something to do with him running into my master from my last school, who said some things about me and how I was too busy to train. It's true; last semester I was too busy to train -- and too busy to poop, practically. But part of it was that I wasn't very motivated by the training. Maybe it'll be different in the new gym -- which is closer to campus and my home. I'm considering coming out of my temporary retirement. I think the classes meet Tu and Th nights; that's a lot of exercise for Tu and Th, as that's also when my swim class meets. But ... I do miss it. I think about the muscles in my legs and abs deteriorating and the structure and the discipline ... maybe I will give it a shot at the start of the semester. I was also depressed last semester and having a breakdown, and hopefully I won't have those this time.

No comments: