Thursday, August 25, 2005

ick
Why does the sight of freshmen, even undergrads who probably aren't freshman b/c I don't they've arrived on campus yet, make me cringe?

Oh man. I passed out last night at like 10pm. I didn't sleep at all the night before because eastward jet travel makes me super jet-lagged. Woke up this morning to the sound of the garbage truck in the alley outside my bedroom working. Passed out again. Then woke up to the recycling truck and two recycling-people having what almost sounded like a lover's quarrel.

I am incredibly lonely right now. The library is even more deserted than usual as the other summer RAs aren't around -- they're probably all at the same party and I'm not invited. No, I think they've all made end-of-summer travel plans. Orientation starts the 29th. I'm so utterly depressed and lonely and not sure if I'm going to be able to stomach this place. First of all, I've essentially been here all summer. Second of all, this place is a lot more unbearable when there are swarms of students around, getting in my way. I think my brain is ready to learn (more), though.

No comments: