Wednesday, December 11, 2002

intentional bitchiness

i went to burger king for lunch because i really want a simpsons watch. my $10 scooby doo watch finally broke last week. so even though i ate too many french fries yesterday, i was going to eat more crap for a watch. well, after i had paid and she was getting my food, the counter girl went to get my watch and they were all out. and she's like, do you want your money back? well duh of course but i want all of it back. i don't want the food. ok ok, she says. i tell her again because she's still getting my food and she's like ok ok. finally she's about to give me my $2 something and i'm like, no, i want to cancel the order. then she starts calling me something in russian or whatever slavic language, she says something that sounds like cheapskate. but the manager had to come over and give me my money, asked for my receipt but i didn't get one, etc etc.

well then i went across the street to the japanese market for a slightly healthier lunch. shit, man, they were so much nicer over there. although they did try to speak japanese to me. why is it that every asian person thinks i'm of their people? interesting.

No comments: