Thursday, December 12, 2002

"implosion"
thanks for the reassurances; i know it'll be great. i know i'll have a great time. the experiences will be good for me and they'll just be durn fun. i will grow from this. i will make great memories. yet it is difficult leaving. i will miss my friends, old and new. and i think it's also missing being around to make more memories with those friends. i will go to my corner of the world, and my friends will stay here and earth will continue to rotate and we will all go on doing our things. i just wish i could be a part of the things that will go on here. hell, i wish i could be somewhere where a phone call could involve me in those things. oh wah. i'll quit playing the pity card now, because some of you are taking eight hour exams and don't have jobs and i'm bemoaning having to go to new fucking zealand. yeah, okay, i see it now. but i'm still emotional and i love my friends, near and far, old and new, close and acquaintance-like. we will be together again.

No comments: