Tuesday, December 17, 2002

green
i couldn't figure out why there were large green stains on my sheets, the sheets i slept on saturday night. i just realized tonight they were from me! yes, everyone wrote on me with a green sharpie and the oils in my skin made the marker kind of run and be unpermanent. and they ended up rubbing off onto my white sheets. tee hee.

in more important news, i spoke with a representative from the n.z. embassy in our nation's capital and as long as i get all the paperwork in the overnight mail by wednesday, all should be good. so i can go after all. although right now i'm having a bit of an emotional fit over going. but i can't not go, not because of the adventure and life experiences and money paid i'd be missing out on. but because...i don't know...

this is getting far too emotional for this blog. bye.

No comments: