Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today

Today

Today, my one remaining fellow vacationer (everyone else is in NYC for job interviews) and I went to the Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory. Here is a picture from their website:



No, it doesn't look like much. But when you approch it in your car (naturally with the windows open b/c this is the beach and all), you can smell potato chips from blocks away. And as you get even closer, the soothing, comforting smell of fried potatoes takes over. It's delish. And at the end of the self-guided tour, during which you peer through windows at real Cape Cod Potato Chip employees working for at least $9.50 / hour, you get two free mini bags of chips.

How did I find out about this fantabulous place? During lunch yesterday. From the back of my bag of Cape Cod Potato Chips. Which comes with a handy map.

We also saw a cranberry bog. When I get home and get the cable to my camera, I will post pictures.

No comments: