Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rainy Sunday Morning Musings

Rainy Sunday Morning Musings

I've been realizing lately that relationships take a lot of work. I think with the Boy I kind of just let myself be myself, wanted him to accept me for who I was, but didn't try very hard to make the relationship worthwhile for him. Sure, I accepted him for him, but I could have put in more effort, more thought, given more. Not that I should have lost myself, either.

Now, this does not mean I necessarily was the one who broke it, but this is a good lesson to learn, I think, for future reference. I put effort into school, into work, into friendships, I could have put more into that relationship. It's good to know.

I'm off to church. The church I favor in Boston actually is located in Cambridge. But they're opening up a second site on this side of the river. Yeay! Today is the first service.

No comments: