Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cities

Cities

Well, I got the offer from the firm. I actually heard last week but it wasn't really a big deal b/c I was expecting it. But I find the results of this survey interesting.

First, I just got back from Chicago and loved it. But ... it's surrounded by cornfields and Republicans. And it's like a super fat city and I put fitness as one of my important traits for a city.

Second, for the same as above, I question whether Atlanta should be on this list. Fat, fat, fat. I also said I wanted public transportation. Umm, yeah, all the pavement in Atlanta creates a unique weather system over the city. Hot-lanta!

Third, Boston is not on this list. I've already decided, however, that I'd rather stay at the firm I worked at this summer than work at a firm in New Jersey that pays a third less because not only is the money better in Boston, but the department I want to work in is one of the top in the city. Even if New Jersey is a toxic wasteland armpit of America...

American Cities That Best Fit You::
70% Chicago
65% Philadelphia
55% Atlanta
55% Honolulu
55% New York City

No comments: