Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hopeless

Hopeless

I keep having really annoying dreams. They make my sleep time not very enjoyable. So I woke up today and looked at baby pictures of my friend's week-old baby. Then I decided to look at singles ads on craigslist (that's more of a non sequitr than you think) and decided that people are boring and not interesting and I'm going back into my cave of singleness. My cave where no one can hurt me and I can live my life on my own terms, with little to no regard for other people. Where no one can sway me from my path, distract me, make me think I want things I never wanted. Make me feel weak and unhappy.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Chicago. I'm going to relax and have fun and be happy. Or something.

Firefox keeps crashing on me. It's really annoying.

The New York Job Fair is a bust. Which is good because I'm not really sure I want it. I don't know what I want. I just want this feeling to go away.

No comments: