Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This Is What Happens...

This Is What Happens...

...When I go pseudo-incognito.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits:
Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut

Waking Up:
Beck - Black Tambourine

First Day at School:
Editors - Someone Says

Falling in Love:
Ms. Triniti - Based on a True Story (Mama Told Me)

Fight Song:
The Chiffons - One Fine Day (Is this ironical?)

Breaking Up:
The Album Leaf - Writings on the Wall (Rather appropriate, no?)

Prom:
Guster - Amsterdam

Life is Good:
Green Day - Time of Your Life (Hmm...because the title is happy but the song is kinda sad)

Mental Breakdown:
The Cars - You Might Think ("You might think I'm crazy, but all I want is you.")

Driving:
Ani DiFranco - Serpentine (Far too mellow and un-singalong-able for driving...)

Flashback:
The Killers - Enterlude (Kinda mystical and ethereal...)

Getting Back Together:
Trainspotting Soundtrack - Mile End ("Oooh it's a mess alright, yes it's Mile End")

Wedding:
Dar Williams - The Ocean (" And the ones that can know you so well are the ones that can swallow you whole. I have a good and I have an evil, I thought the ocean, the ocean thought nothing, You are the welcoming back from the ocean.")

Paying the Dues:
Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter ("Look around Leaves are brown And the sky Its a hazy shade of winter")

Night Before War:
U2 - Zoo Station ("The cool of the night, the warmth of the breeze, I'll be crawling round on my hands and knees")

Final Battle:
Darin Leong - Lisa's Lullaby (No lyrics, a soothing guitar melody, hmm.)

Moment of Triumph:
Pat McGee Band - Haven't Seen For a While (Wha? I guess my moment of triumph involves making out... ha!)

Death Scene:
Men at Work - Down Under (Maybe I die laughing...)

Funeral Song:
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl (This is pretty much what I hope...)

End Credits:
Nancy Wilson - Bicycle Kid (A rather quaint, jaunty melody from Elizabethtown Original Score)
I kind of like these.

No comments: