Monday, November 06, 2006

"Let's Go on a Bender"

Let's Go on a Bender

Famous last words. Somehow, last night's post-MPRE party ended up at my place. This morning, we awoke, hung out, and went to Wendy's for lunch. Then for some reason, we headed to a bar. About six bloody marys and 2 shots later, the bartender refused to serve us, and, whilst still daylight out, we stumbled back to my apartment, where I made more bloody marys. And people drank their way through my liquor supply, and ate their way through a pizza I ordered.

What a day. And, well, there's a boy. It's too new to comment on or have any solid thoughts about. All I know is that . . . it's not the same and there is no replacing or substituting. There just are others.

And because I promised my journal kiddees pound cake, I am baking. I feel pretty gnarly, have no idea what's going on, and think I've fallen in with a bit of a "rough crowd." And by rough, I mean hard-core partyers. Yikes.


No comments: