Friday, October 27, 2006

Una Nueva Entrada

Una Nueva Entrada

I'm not kidding when I say my blogger is now in Spanish. I think it thinks I'm blogging from South America or something.

My life is kind of a pathetic, poorly written tragedy. But the heros, they are strong, well-developed characters. And they stand out.

I lost my wallet at the school party last night. It was a mini wallet with keys, drivers' license, school ID, and a few credit cards. I have spent the last hour canceling credit cards. If only I could get up and in the shower so I can get to school and get a new ID. Because my plan to go to the gym tonight will be thwarted without one. When I asked to go back in and look for it, they were like, it's illegal for us to let you back in. Seriously, this city needs to spend time doing something else besides passing retarded laws.

Oh, and I broke my camera. I really don't want to know.

Also, my ankle is killing me.

See! Pathetic, poorly written tragedy. :(

Publicar entrada!

No comments: