Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Few Stolen Things

A Few Stolen Things


Here is a BBC story about the image to the left. It is an image of a pelican eating a live pigeon, swallowing it whole cloth. It took about 20 minutes, and, according to eyewitness accounts, the pigeon fought the whole way down. Well, wouldn't you?



Several weeks ago, I went to NYC to see a friend, Becky, in a play. The play was called "Songs of the Dragons Flying to Heaven." Here is a New York Times review of the play. Becky is funny. And hot. And talented. The play is about race. Well, that's trite, but it is, but the play is also about so much more. I've been doing a lot of assessing and introspection on this. I think I will write about it one day. But now is not the time.


I stole both of these from my friend Bat's blog to share with you. Thanks, Bat. And I'm pretty sure everyone else thanks you, too.

An update: my apartment was not burgled. I was so afraid b/c I had my keys and my drivers' license in the same coin purse thingie and my license has my current address. I am still going to have my locks changed, because I am kind of freaked out. Although, I could use a serious unburdening of crap. How nice would it be? As long as the burglar didn't steal the things I need to graduate (you know, like my books and my such), it would be nice. Then I would have so much less crap, and I could just up and leave . . .

Anyway, I'm home today doing a mid-term. Expect about 14 more posts!

Another update: Blogger has been acting weird and it took me all day to finally publish this post. So I *kind of* posted 14 times today, but not really.

PS Daylight savings and mid-terms: perfect together.

No comments: