Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jameson

Jameson

Trying some new formatting. Oooh, exciting.

Last night, I forced people to have an after-party. I'm lame.

Last night, I told someone that he was secretly on my buddy list, and that, obviously, I'm stalking him. I'm lame.

Last night, I mentioned that I had a blog that was not on MySpace. I'm lame. They were far too interested in it. Hopefully they will come to their senses and realize that it's not worth their time tracking this down. But I think I've made a solid effort at hiding this, although there is one weakness in my defenses. But if they actually find it, well, then they almost deserve to find it.

Last night, I let pictures of me be taken. I'm lame. Like hell they're getting posted to any website; thus the beauty of being webmaster.

I think last night was kind of ugly. Because I'm lame. But at least this post is lame and not pathetic, because that patheticness never manifested, and that's something.

I've been very self-centered lately. Well, I think I'm always self-centered, but lately, I think I've been trying to inflate my personality even more. Maybe it's because I'm a 3L and there's some sort of senior mentality going on. Maybe it's because I'm trying to stake out more territory. Maybe I'm just lame. Anyway, I'm trying to stop. You may not notice because you just read this blog, but I am trying, in real life. Offline, if you will.

(Yes, this post was for the sake of posting. I apologize for adding to the entropy of the universe by typing this and by clicking "Publish".)

No comments: