Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fade to Black

Fade to Black

Today, I went in the other entrance to school, the one that does not make me go by the office where I had that rather "awkward" encounter last week. I didn't want to see her, if she were there. More than that, I didn't want to see him.

My feelings are fading. The magic of it all is fading. I haven't seen or heard from him since we parted ways on Saturday. (Unless you count him accepting me as his friend on MySpace.) I think I've found the place where I can't disrespect myself like this anymore. Where I'm tired of feeling ... so much. I know there will be oscillations and I will come in and out of this place, but I think, in the end, this is where I will come to rest.

Yesterday, I was overwhelmed with emotions. I was starting to get down about him, and then in the middle of class I read about the plane crashing into the apartment building in NYC. I couldn't get any more information and I wanted nothing more than to watch CNN. So I left class, came up to the journal office, found out the TV was broken, finally got a little more information on the internet, and then tried to take a nap, but I just ended up crying. So I found a friend, bought some chocolate cake, and talked. And it made me feel so much better.

In other news, I've got a new honorary position as webmaster. Take a look-see. If you know anyone who is really good at animations and wants to create some sort of flash intro or something for us, pro bono, that would be awesome.

PS That page was made using Dreamweaver. Free for 30 days.

No comments: