Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Night

Sunday Night Blogging

"There are almost no pictures of you."

"I know. I'm the webmaster."

"And in all your pictures, you're doing that fake, cheesy, camera smile."

Silence.*

"Take a picture where you're really smiling!"

"Ok, fine."



Done and done, my friends. Although I think this qualifies more as laughing than smiling, but I got the point.

I just got back from watching the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Yes, spelling bee mania, but man alive, the show is so good! So funny, so modern, so witty. I laughed so hard. Go see it if you can. Except for a long song about an erection, it was totally kid-friendly as well. Wish I could write more but the thought of homework has invaded my head.

*
Insecure thoughts race through my head. And I feel that I'm being seen through. No, I don't have to hide my smile or my laugh, either under my hand or under a goofy smile. Because this is who I am.

No comments: