Saturday, January 07, 2006

"I'll taekwondo your ass..."
Last night, I dreamt that:

1.) My brother was gay;
2.) I was being chased around this building by vampire-like creatures, who turned out to be my property professor from last year and old high school classmates. There was this Sidney Bristow-like character in my dream, who was also a former high school classmate, and while she was being distracted by talking to one of these said high school classmates, these other vampire-like creatures started to converge around me and one pinched my wrist. I then executed a taekwondo-ish maneuver ... and woke up as I was ferociously karate-chopping my pillow. It's a good thing I sleep alone.

This is what I get from going to bed at midnight.

Today, I go climbing for the first time in months! Yippee!

Oh, and Jon Stewart was picked to host the Oscars. Nice choice. But, I may be the only one, I think David Letterman did a good job. I never understood why he got so much flak.

No comments: