Friday, January 06, 2006

I Am a Useless Pile of Turd
Last night, I went to karaoke night at a gay club. It was good fun. Five G&Ts later, I went home. It's a good thing I was paying attention on the way over because the last time I was there, on New Year's Eve, I was lost and couldn't find my way home and walked in circles before finally getting in a cab. The walk home was not very pleasant. Why you ask? Because I was wearing these:



I'm trying to rotate the picture but I can't. Anyways, they're like three inch heels with the pointiest toes I've ever worn. That's my phone in the picture for reference. I had a blister as I left the bar for home, and by the time I got to my street, it was unbearable and I had to take them off. Yes, I walked on the icy sidewalk barefoot.

I've never been a fan of pointy shoes. But these fit well, and I guess watching countless episodes of "what not to wear" during finals finally got to me. Pointy shoes and thin heels make your legs look thinner and longer, so say Stacy and Clinton.

Who am I?

No comments: