Monday, September 05, 2005

undergrads make my tummy hurt
The T ride from hell: getting packed in like sardines with baseball fans. They get off. Then the freshmen get on b/c they're all going to convocation or something. Like 5000 of them. Thankfully some of them walked. They get off. Then everyone and their mother was at the grocery store and they get on. A trip that was maybe 2 miles took 35 minutes. So wrong.

I have interviews tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I'm canning answers, prepping documents, learning about the firms. If the firm has 8 names in its name, do I have to remember them all? I haven't finished my homework, but that's because I HAVE INTERVIEWS TOMORROW. They make me so nervous. Oh, did I say that already? I know that by the end of this whole ordeal, I will have some good interviews and some awful interviews and some where it's just eh. And probably, by the end, I'll have dry cleaned my suit several times and become numb to the whole ordeal. That's ok. I'll get through it. I just get so nervous beforehand, but I know I'll be alright once I get down to it. So get down to it already! Let me get on with my life!

Here's a quandary: How soon after meeting someone are you allowed to add them as your friend on friendster or facebook?

No comments: