Wednesday, September 07, 2005

day 2

No, I will not give a daily summary for every day of law school. After a few weeks, the days will become a lot more monotonous and mundane and ... well, I don't know that there's room to get busier. Life is insane right now.

Today was kind of a crappy day. Biffed my three interviews, I think. Doesn't matter what the other person thinks. I felt crappy coming out of them, and it affected my mood for the rest of the afternoon / evening. I hate the way I obsess about these things.

But then my evening picked up. There might be 20,000 undergrads, but I have one favorite, and he is back where he should be.

I'm prepping my the job fair tomorrow and interviewing these firms has been the most laborious endeavor EVER. Homework? What homework? I'm not doing any b/c I am not going to class tomorrow and don't have any on Friday. I hope to tackle that pile of laundry before it tackles me...

No comments: