Saturday, May 08, 2004

ritual
blogging after working at the club and before i go to bed is becoming a bit of a habit. so is checking my email, though for the life of me, I'm not sure who i'm expecting an email from. maybe one of the millions of contests i entered! but not with my fastmail address, because i'm determined to not let that get polluted with canned meat.

my mom yelled at all the employees today. because they are a lazy bunch of mother fuckers, never mind racist. (but so is my mom, so that's like you know, pot and kettle.) wow, i have never taken such joy in other people being reprimanded. and for the first time, i realized how bad it could be if i was ever caught selling alcohol after 4am. apparently, the restaurant upstairs was ticketed once for it and two of their waiters spent like three days in jail. i have no idea how much of this is true, but i'm not sure i really want to see the inside of a jail cell. so tonight, i shut down all sales at 4am sharp. oh well. the little spoiled brats can go somewhere else, i DON'T care. la la la ...

No comments: