Saturday, May 29, 2004

ramblings
my head hurts. i can't wait to flip the page on my calendary. i just got my first color printer ever today. it was mistakenly delivered to another house in town by stupid ups. turns out the people who got it are the parents of one of my high school classmates. meeting friends in city for korean food and sushi yummy and oh-so-fattening. i hate when people call me before 2pm after i work at the club. unless i've asked them to, of course. i have a few people who are like my personal alarm clocks. my head hurts a lot. it's gorgeous out. i want to go to a barbecue. i don't want to work. oh well. life sucks sometimes.

i really really really want this polaroid camera. and fyi, photo paper is like a bajillion times cheaper on amazon than in staples.

No comments: