Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Someone still needs to invent an internet breathalyzer

The Internet Breathalyzer

Someone still needs to invent it. You know, so we don't go on the interweb when we're drunk. If the breathalzyer could measure blueness, that would be great, too.

I'm on the E-board of my journal, and we're in the middle of this massive, gargantuan, tedious source coordination. The 2L's assignments are due on Friday and I'm starting to feel like a bad, bad editor. It's probably b/c I'm tired and kinda grumpy. It's probably also because there's a wee complication. It's probably also because I sent out a lot of emails. And the process was not laid out to the 2Ls with the most detail, so I feel like I keep adding work they're not expecting, but which they're supposed to be doing. And the process is different than what we did last year, so that sucks as well.

I should not be able to be on my computer when I'm drunk and / or blue. The former makes me promise 14 students I'm going to take them out for beers. The latter makes me obsess.

No comments: