Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pictures from My Summer Vacation

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

So my old digital camera was stolen from my bag on the way to Chicago. So I got a new and better one! I've been on a bit of a picture-taking kick, inspired by Flickr and some web-friends who take the most lovely photos. I aspire. Here are some photos from my month of traveling:


A Souvenir



Cheeto Tongue



Perspective



Grownup Cocktails at the W Montreal



Quaint



Poutine



Making the Most of a Cloudy Day



A Bird's Nest at Knee Height



Fishing



Green



I Hate my Feet



N is for Neville who Died of Ennui



Beach



Shells


You can find me at Flickr. Umm, you'll either have to ask me or figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that fishing one, that's a freakin' winner. Seriously. That picture rocks!! And I like the "making the most of a cloudy day one" because it's something as deep as clouds, with legs that say, "La di dah, whatever" - the contrast is funny! So...where *can* I find you on flickr?
-T