Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fall TV!

Fall TV!

Yeah, I really did. Green = returning shows. Blue = new shoes I'm keen to try out. Light green = returning shows I may watch. Light blue = new shows I may try out. And by watch, I mean Tivo. And by try out, I mean watch an episode and if it doesn't totally move me, ditch.




The original unbastardized schedule can be found here.

Issues?

Gilmore Girls and House are on at the same time. I'm hoping one is repeated during the week so I can catch both.

Grey's and Supernatural are on at the same time. If the third season sucks, I may abandon ship for Supernatural and more of Jeffrey Dean Morgan. But I doubt it will.

Last year, I wasn't able to watch Simpsons because it overlapped with another show. I'm excited to get back on it.

Yes, I am lame.

No comments: