Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tye Red

Tye Red
I had a very nice weekend. Highlights include:

* booze cruise -- full of scary townies! but fun nonetheless.

* bike ride -- i got sunburned! About 30 miles of it, and it was very very fun. My butt hurt way less than it did after my last ride. And hot chocolate is tasty.

* I like to know facts and history -- it empowers me to conquer my emotions and insecurities and it also gives me insight into the other. I wish I could have made this clearer.

I really need to do some work but I'm sooo sleepy. This getting up at 6am and going to work thing is really cramping my lifestyle. Actually, I've noticed that I've been getting up earlier and earlier every day. 6. Then 5:45. Then 5:30. In the A.M. thank you. Thankfully I got to sleep in a little this weekend, but not too much, because then that just throws you all off.

And another week begins.

No comments: