Friday, June 09, 2006

As Promised

As Promised

This is a picture of the scarf I knit last month while I was staying with my parents. I used a big chunky yarn and giant needles. (There are technical ways to indicate gauge and needle size, but really, I can't be bothered.) I used a seed stitch.


This is a picture of me modeling the scarf. (Erm, don't mind that.) I just got my new cell phone and I'm having a hard time taking pictures of myself, but as you can tell, the resolution on my new camera phone is much better.

Yes, that's the big news. My new cell phone arrived. And I went shopping today, and bought (work clothes) without impunity. Last night was a big firm event. I'm hungover and tired today, and b/c it's raining yet again, I've decided to stay in. I've done some cleaning and some tv-watching. All is good. Well, no, that's not true. But I've taken the "relax" advice to heart. Chillin' momma.

No comments: