Saturday, October 15, 2005

the procrastinating post, part the 47th
My apartment is DISGUSTING. I have socks here and there, even bras. Piles of books and papers. Dust bunnies that are more like dust dinosaurs. And I got a new desk chair in the mail and so there are boxes in here, too. There's even more stuff in the kitchen waiting to be taken down to the garbage and/or recycling shed. With the weather, I've been reluctant to go back there. Actually, I'm always reluctant to go back there.

But let me talk about this desk chair some more. My old one was making my ass hurt so I got kinda drunk one night a few weeks ago and ordered a new one. And I assembled it yesterday. Holy crap, my ass has found heaven. Unfortunately, my floor is hardwood and very angled and the pressure of me highlighting a sentence in my reading was sufficient to start me rolling across the room. Very uncool. But I just took a rug and put it under me and that seems to create enough friction.

I'm sequestered. The rain has stopped, but my moot court memo is due on Monday. Then next weekend I'll be sequesterd for a paper and a final. Then the next weekend I will have to write 5-pages for my note for my journal.

I'm thinking, November, I'm going on a bender and renewing my friendships. And taking out the trash and recycling, and picking up my socks and such.

No comments: