Thursday, October 06, 2005

I live in a dryer
When the management posts a sign that says the laundry room is open until 10pm, they mean it. At around 9:30, the dryers start shutting down. This creates a problem when you start laundry at 8pm and can't get your clothes into a dryer until 9:45. Every space in my apartment upon which something can be hung is effectively covered in wet clothes. Socks are the worst.

I'm leaving for Tucson tomorrow. Yeay, Tucson! Yeay for long weekends. I'm visiting friends, and one of them is bringing me and another friend along with the UofA climbing group to climb REAL ROCKS on Saturday. I'm also going to drink lots and lots and lots of beer. And then when I wake up the next day, I'm going to keep drinking beer. I'm going on a bender. Because I'll be in a different time zone and it doesn't count. School and homework be damned.

No comments: