Wednesday, May 11, 2005

36 hours
...between me and freedom.
my head is starting to come out of my ass. i'm starting to make plans, have a social life. like, i think i'm going with a friend to watch the star wars premiere next week, midnight showing. i think i did that in college too. it makes me feel young and free just thinking about it. why am i having such a hard time finding people to watch with me? i've asked five people, four have pretty much laughed in my face b/c they think star wars is geekiness embodied, and the other had a legitimate "i can't stay up all night" reason. but it's fine. my friend who's going will be a perfect companion. it's fun hanging out with my friend.

will someone, for the love of god, tell me what the difference is between voluntary manslaughter and 2nd degree murder?!

No comments: