Sunday, April 10, 2005

morning after
1.) i should not blame boys who fight for my awful behavior. i take ownership of my actions and my actions last night were bad.
2.) i'm lucky everyone else was drunk last night and hopefully some things i said will be forgotten.
3.) there really was a 20 year old punk rocker who was hitting on me and touching me and then who ran off and who is probably beaten into a bloody pulp somewhere.
4.) i think i had fun...
5.) thus begins birthday week
6.) that guy was cute! i hope he comes to my birthday party.
7.) i do in fact get lots of digits and emails and make empty promises when i'm drunk.
8.) met an italian student who might be sorta sappy but who offered to let me stay with him at his home in northern italy (with the caveat that he has a girlfriend in san fran so this is totally platonic)

No comments: