Friday, April 15, 2005

hb
i just can't seem to shake this funk. i don't know why. i think my insecurities are rising to the surface. i think impending finals are dragging me down. but really, i don't know why. i just am in this state of being. i'm also having serious party anxiety. it's not good for me to party in this state...i'll just end up crying into my drink. bad news. oh man. i'm scared. i'm nervous. i'd also just like to crawl under a rock and die. well, not die, but hibernate until spring. (it's not really spring; i refuse to believe it.) on wednesday, we had elections for class representatives for our pseudo student government / cruise ship director club. i lost. i'm kinda glad b/c really i was a ringer and just wanted to play shit-stirrer. but it still kinda sucks to lose. it was also quite traumatic putting up flyers of myself and seeing my face on a bulletin board at every turn of the stairwell. and drawing attention from people i never speak with. i'm not bummed. but i think i'm in extrovert overload. there's a little bit of introvert in me after all.

and thus, i turn 28.

No comments: