Monday, April 11, 2005

it's time
we had our last broomball game tonight. we played a med school team. yet they were able to come out in strong numbers. why don't you have more players, they asked? uhh, we have a roster of 16. law students are losers.

so i think it's time. it's that time when i must just shut off my sensitivities because everyone is becoming inhuman due to looming exam pressure. people don't have the decency to call and tell me they can't come. people forget we even have a game despite three email reminders this week. people start to disappear and become unpleasant to be around. thus, i will try not to take anything personally until may 13...and then after that for another week b/c of the journal competition.
it is not personal.
it is not me.
it is law school.
and it is not my job to make everyone feel better.
i will look out for me.
and maybe a few close associates.

No comments: