Tuesday, January 11, 2005

reality check
saturday, i played paper mario on n64 for 10 hours. 10 HOURS! i confess it. the whole time, my crim book was sitting on my desk, open to the last page i'd read. i think i was in denial that school was starting today (monday). for the first hour or two, i could feel the old law school gears grinding in my head. but then after a few hours in the (surprisingly full) library, i felt like i had never left.

i got a hep b vaccine last monday. it was sore for a day or two, and then stopped, and today it really started bothering me again. i know it's not pain caused by an injury or anything else because i have had ZERO amount of physical exertion, besides walking up to my third-floor apartment. and i haven't done much of that either because, like i said, i've been holed up playing nintendo.

No comments: