Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the post to negate the last post-post
today was a good day. i had a message on my answering machine about an internship, even tho' i only applied to volunteer. (apply, you ask? me too.) and it's tuesday, and we didn't have classes yesterday because of snow, so that was nice. i haven't had a snow day since i was 17. i didn't even have snow days last year, living in jersey. i had to drive my bitty car around a town full of hills, albeit short ones, and teach classes of two students. the kids of parents who have giant suv's who thought they could brave the weather. anyways, after lunch, someone told me that we could get grades. so off i went, showed my ID, got my little envelope, opened it, and apparently stepped through into an alternate universe.

dude, i did really well on my civ pro exam. this was the class that i ahd resigned myself to not doing well. because instead of learning real law, we learned legal reasoning. we were given a rule on the midterm that we hadn't studied, much less even heard of. and even in my best dreams, i didn't do so well on my civ pro midterm.

it's nice that this midterm counted for 40% of 6 credits. really, it was a good day.

No comments: