Monday, December 27, 2004

hometown postings
three days. that's how many days i've been at my parents house, when i woke up today and had an incredible urge to pack up my car and drive back to boston. and then drive back to jersey on friday to work at the club on new years eve. why? because my back was sore from sleeping on the floor. and it is so fucking cold here i couldn't even take a shower today. and my parents don't keep the cleanest house. i swear they are growing fucking science experiments in the refrigerator. ick. (but i can forgive them on that one because they are 60 y.o. and are in the nightclub business.) so when i told my parents i wanted to leave, they gave me money to buy a space heater and helped me haul a queen-size mattress up from the basement. things are much much better now. i think i'll stay.

No comments: