Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I FINISHED MY FINALS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!


and i'm sorry i couldn't post, but i went straight to the bar. i'm learning how to be a lawyer. it was also my friend's birthday so that added to the festivities. holy shit. it was nice to wake up today and not have to study or think about studying. it was NOT nice to wake up with my contacts in, my mouth fuzzy, cold and nearly naked on my couch. ahh, the hangover. i met people last night i have never seen at law school before, but who are my classmates. i met people who were homeless. i met people who spoke french. i met people i thought i didn't like. i've decided to like everyone at school. my new resolution.

this post is taking me all day to write. i just got back from some modest christmas shopping. got stuff for the parents. isn't it nice to get to the register and be surprised because one of the items you have is on sale, and you're going to spend $20 less than you expected? yeay! i'm going to go out to dinner soon. there really isn't much to talk about. law school is done for three weeks. i'm going to see my parents tomorrow. i might drink again tonight. i'll be back at the books before i know it.

No comments: