Wednesday, February 19, 2003

the non-A***** update
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY. why? because i went on two dives AND DIDN'T GET NAUSEOUS AT ALL. i'm not going to get into details, lest SOMEONE out there get annoyed, but i called shotgun three days ago, and got it both ways. and went on two dives and ... well, lake rotoma has less of a current than where we were diving out at motiti island, so i didn't get sick at all. if i stick to driving to my dive sites and diving in lakes, perhaps, i may be able to stick with this scuba thing after all.

tomorrow we go rafting, while the scuba kids have the day off. i'm excited for a change of pace, and i'm excited to go rafting. surprisingly, i've never been.

i'm a bad girl. i'm ditching taekwondo today. the north island championships are over a month away.

judith, the woman i'm boarding with, packed me cookies and chocolates for my lunch. i didn't know what they were because they were wrapped in foil and were just sitting on the counter. and she put a little note inside the package with the chocolates. and she cooked a pasta for me last night for lunch today. this woman loves me and treats me better than my own mother sometimes! i'm never going home.

just kidding! i'm coming home! i know i have obligations. but playing with the world as my playground...well, you can see the excitement and appeal of that, no?

love you!

No comments: