Tuesday, February 18, 2003

home
my parents are trapped at home. in fact, yesterday, firefighters had to come get my dad to take him to a doctor's appointment. so one: i now know how bad the blizzard truly was. two: why do i always miss the fun at home? firefighters?! in my house?! damn el nino.

so as you can see, i called home today. my mom's first question when she got on the phone: do you have a boyfriend?! and i said, eew no! it seems like every time she asks, i am just starting to have a crush on someone. mother's know best sometimes. oh, and in all her silliness, she asked me TODAY when my flight gets in. june 16, i said. what time, she asks. umm, I DON'T KNOW, mother. hell, i don't even know if i'll have a flight with the way things are going with United.

on other matters, i have realized that men in uniforms and/or with authority over me are uber-hot. that might explain why i was so damn attracted to my taekwondo instructor in baltimore. because they might look like pajamas, but they're still a uniform! ;)

ropes were good. it was raining. andrew didn't come. but i got to talk to him when we got back. and i got health and auto insurance, all in one day. it has been very productive. and i got some primo compliments on my facilitating skills, so that was really cool. warm fuzzies. how will i ever go home?

No comments: