Tuesday, February 25, 2003

i am stupid
i locked my keys in my car today. with the engine running. seriously. it's been a very bad day. a very nice man and lady in the shop in front of where i was parked helped me out. he was an electrician or something and tried to get in my car but couldn't, so she called a mechanic for me. and a very fat man with a very large truck showed up and jimmied open the lock. i was 15 minutes late for class as a result, and then the class had a good laugh at me as well. laugh away, friends, for the $50NZ has got to be worth something.

it has been raining for nearly a week straight and i am starting to get depressed. also, we had a different instructor today so i was not able to amuse myself during the very boring class by staring/fantasizing about my instructor. and we were doing very basic stuff (how to use a compass, how to calculate speed given distance and time -- i was a physics major, you know) so i was very very bored. i think our instructor was replaced because several people failed the last test, which is supposed to be the easiest of the lot. and i'm not sure anyone failed today, so i have a feeling there's been a coup. personally, i don't have a problem with our previous instructor's teaching style, but then again, you know...

more diving tomorrow and friday. and i'm hoping to do something fun on saturday, which may actually be more diving, but i'll be paying a company to take me to a volcanic island, (white island). i'm not sure there's much more to talk about.

toodle-oo.

No comments: