Monday, December 18, 2006

A Wee Update

Hello. Yes, I'm alive. There is not too much to report. Well, I could say stuff, but I'm not going to. I mean, I can always say stuff, but there's something particular on my mind, but I'm not going to write about it here.

I had my first exam today. It was nice to get it done. Sure, I was mentally violated, but it was by one of my favorite professors and there was something sadistically fun about it. Two more! I kind of think this being a third year thing has its benefits - I mean, exams don't seem as hard or frightening. If only I would stay on top of my reading, I bet I could have good grades. Oh well.

Today, someone told me she liked me because I am always perky, even after I just got out of an exam. Finishing that exam did make me unnaturally happy, but I think she's right. I think it has something to do with being an extrovert. People make me happy, so people always think I'm happy when they see me, but really, I'm just happy to see people.

Oh, how about a picture for good measure! From a party on Saturday night which I probably shouldn't have gone to, but I did, and it was fun!

No comments: