Friday, December 08, 2006

BRRR!

Holy balls, it's cold outside. Winter is officially here, after a month of unseasonably warm weather.

First, today, I saw some girl on the T popping her zits. Seriously!? She must do it a lot because she had her little mirror propped just perfectly in her hand and still had fingers from both hands to extract with. Previously, I have seen people clip nails and eat sunflower seeds and discard the shells on the ground. Instead of giving out prizes for being kind, maybe the MBTA should consider giving them out for proper hygienic behavior in public.

Second, Last night, I went to the We Are Scientists show. Before the W.A.S. show, I went to the Weepies show. The juxtaposition of the two was startling. Pictures to follow, but for now:



Yay! I got to see my friend, introduced another friend to the band, watched as groupies grouped, met up with some college alums, and had a pretty damn good time.

Now, finals. For reals. Well, until Saturday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In London we saw a guy on the Tube pick scabs and dandruff from his hair and EAT THEM. AAAAAHHHHHHH.

You're done on Saturday? No Fair! I'm done on the 22nd. If only Armageddon would happen tomorrow maybe I wouldn't have to do any of this.

hap said...

No, I'm done on the 22nd but am going out for a wee bit on Saturday night b/c a friend will be in town.

Oh, and apparently, despite universal health care, Londoners can be just as dysfunctional as Americans! (They do have universal health care, right?)