Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I REALLY Should Be Studying Privileges...

A YEAR-END SURVEY LIKE NO OTHER

1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
In the South End, Boston.

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Still drunk.

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Duh.

4.) How did you earn your keep?
On the corner of ... From taxpayer dollars and selling my soul to the devil. Oh, and I guess I research assistanted for a few months.

5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
To visit my uncle, yes.

6.) Have you ever encountered the police?
Pimps n hos always bring the po-po.

7.) Where did you go on vacation?
Chicago, Montreal, LA, Cape, my parents’ house, and does the school ski trip count? Oh, and I’m going to China before the end of the year!

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
No one item.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes. And popping out babies like it’s their freaking jobs. Yeesh.

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. No one close to me, thankfully.

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Yes. On purpose and by accident.

12.) Did you move anywhere?
Up and down the elevators in the law tower was pretty regular movement for me this past year.

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
Some Sox games, some Bruins games, Hamburglar broomball and volleyball games, and Boo Law Softball games.

14.) What concerts did you go to?
Oh man . . . Imogen Heap, Editors, We Are Scientists, Weepies, Dinosaur Jr. (what the!?), Damien Rice, and I know I’m forgetting some. I HEART shows!

15.) Are you registered to vote?
Fuck yeah.

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
I’d call it my civic duty, and yes. Go Deval!

17.) Where do you live now?
Bahston

18.) Describe your birthday.
Margarita Mania and NYC-bound.

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Breaking a particular personal rule of mine, involving the law school.

20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
I don’t have regrets. Really. Well, except not studying abroad in college.

21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
I’m afraid of softballs hitting me in the head.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
My BFF got a cat. Grrr.

23.) What was your best month?
This whole year has been pretty fantastic, and July and August were amazingly fun, but I’d have to say September.

24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
SexyBack! The song that made me buy the JT album.

25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent).
Screw you.

No comments: