Saturday, December 23, 2006

Done-zo!

I'm done done done done done with finals! It feels amazing. Well, it felt amazing. Right now, it just feels like a hangover.

I'm not sure what happened last night, but it started at about 1:45pm with my professor buying 35 shots of jim beam.

I woke up on my couch a few hours ago. I don't want to sleep. It feels too good to be done.

Here's a brief overview of my upcoming life:

- Drive to NJ for visit with parentals and to borrow suitcase
- Drive back to Boston for Christmas Eve with my Tivo
- Fly to LA on Christmas
- Fly to China on the night after Christmas
- China!
- Fly back to LA on 1/6
- Fly back to Boston on 1/7
- Party and plan for this course I'm taking where I teaching enviro law to undergrads.

I taste Jim Beam in the back of my throat. Ughhhhh.

No comments: