Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Update Part the 48th
Where have I been? Even I don't know.

Tonight I went to see Spamalot. Yeay! I love theatre. However, I don't love it when the people sitting next to me are late -- for both acts -- reek of booze and cigarettes and sing along and talk loudly through the entire show. I may like it even less when I'm bitchy to them. The girl actually apologized to me at the end of the show but I just gave her a look like my goodness you are so below me I'm not even going to acknowledge your existence. I'm not sure which one of us was the worse person. I suspect it was me.

I've also decided not to run for any executive positions on my journal. There are other things I'd much rather spend my time doing next year, like rock climbing and socializing and focusing on all those classes I'm taking that are going to be curved -- evidence, corporations, etc. I'll be taking those classes with a lot of 2Ls, and from the looks of this year's 1L class, I'm going to need to study hard to keep my grades up. And again, I'd much rather be rock climbing and socializing than doing busy work I hate, solely for worldly recognition and having my name higher up on the masthead ... I'm so over it all.

Things are busy busy busy. And I am broke broke broke. I wanted to go home next weekend to get away, maybe see some friends, study in a different setting ... and have my parents buy me groceries. But they're off to Asia. Again.

Also, my powerbook battery is acting weirdly. I'm trying to recalibrate the battery to see if it helps, but I'm having a hard time finding enough time to do it correctly. I just ended up taking notes by hand in all three of my classes today. I actually kind of liked it. I think I will do it again tomorrow. Thankfully, I have only one class and it's 55 minutes long.

No comments: