Friday, March 03, 2006

Plans
Spring break is next week. Yeah, it's hard to tell b/c I've been quite buys. have an exam in 12 hours or so. Oh, when I put it that way, I don't have as much time as I thought. Hmm. Anyways, briefly, here are my plans for next week:

* Work out.
* Mop my floor.
* Do all the work I've been neglecting because of this exam and general apathy.
* Pay Bills.
* Catch up on sleep and get rid of this fatigue.
* Work out.
* Work on my note.
* Do research for prof. summer research.
* Drink copious amounts of wine.

I guess this isn't all that ambitious, eh? I'm not good with goals. I often don't meet them.

1 comment:

hap said...

Oh...in retrospect, this post was SO about throwing my friend off the track of his suprise party. Because I ended up in LA for spring break, and had been planning on it for months...