Monday, March 06, 2006

Surpise!
So I haven't been able to write fully about my spring break plans because they were a surprise. Saturday was my friend's surprise party and his boyfriend invited me to the party. So for the last six weeks or so, this has been the plan. The suprisee kind of got suspicious a few weeks ago, but then was thrown off the track by concerted efforts to throw him off the track.

But here I am in LA, jetlagged and relaxed. My friends are leaving for Argentina on Wednesday and I will housesit for them and do lots of homework and relax in this change of scenery. Many coffee shops to explore!! If only I could get my act together. I've been sleeping for 10 hours and i feel dead.

2 comments:

Berlinbound said...

Happened upon your blog ...

Me: former lawyer - recent expat

Good luck with all of it ...

noirah said...

Bada Bing! No one's happening on MY blog.