Tuesday, June 22, 2004

canada?
i hate boys.

but maybe this is along the same vein as my i hate koreans kick. it's not the boys i hate. it's me. and how i am with boys. right....let's not generalize.

p.s. seattle is great. the weather is phenomenal. but hot. and there is like NO air conditioning whatsoever so my ass gets all sweaty when i'm having lunch somewhere and it's 85 degrees outside. it's not so bad, but i guess i just want to be spoiled since i'm on vacation and since before i left, it was like 90 degrees and 100% humidity at home.

my friend's apartment is neat. they have a little balcony and from almost all their windows you can see lake washington. and the gasworks. and it's only 2 blocks down to the water. yesterday i was hanging out in the university district. i had to go to the post office to mail some keys back home since i accidentally took a set with me that my parents are going to need this weekend. and then i just walked around and browsed in stores, had coffee and read a lot. i read my book, i read books in bookstores, i browsed through used bookstores. it was all thoroughly enjoyable. today i am going to visit a friend who works in a cafe down in pioneer square. this is hap, taking the bus. yeay!

No comments: