Sunday, August 19, 2007

Leaving...

My flight is this afternoon. My itinerary is: Paris, Florence, Greece (Ios, Mykonos, Santorini), Barcelona. I'm so excited! I'm not sure how to pack for a three-week vacation, but I hope I've done it. And I think I've left enough room in my suitcase for souvenirs and such. :) My only concern is that I'm flying a lot of budget airlines and they have pretty strict weight limits.

As for the boy - we've been spending a lot of time together this past weekend b/c of my imminent departure. I like him, a lot. I just worry, with good reason, that he doesn't like me as much and I'm just in his life so he has a girlfriend b/c he likes having a girlfriend. I don't know. Three weeks apart will be good in a way, I guess. Sometimes, despite his being really nice and affectionate, he's a complete tool. Like, last night, I'm trying to have a conversation with him about how much we should communicate, does he want me to email, etc. And he's like, oh, crack my back. Umm. Yeah.

So that's that.

My BFF and his boyfriend will be vacationing in Spain in September. I talked to him yesterday, and we said, see you in Barcelona. Oh, so cosmopolitan!

No comments: